1. INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.Design19, (hereinafter, the "Web Site Provider") may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
3. Any comments or materials sent to Web Site Provider including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such documents (collectively "Feedback"), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Web Site Provider shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, Web Site Provider shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
4. Information Web Site Provider publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Web Site Provider intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
5. Web Site Provider makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site, which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Web Site Provider web site, please understand that it is independent from Web Site Provider, and that Web Site Provider has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Web Site Provider web site does not mean that Web Site Provider endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
6. You also agree that you shall hold the Web Site Provider harmless and that you shall not hold the Web Site Provider liable for any delays in processing a credit review, a loan application form, or other form through this website to the Web Site Provider.
7. The Web Site Provider's services consist of assisting persons in the United States of America who wish to obtain a loan for a vehicle. The Web Site Provider forwards information you provide via this web site and to a motor vehicle dealer or credit bureau for review and possible approval. The Web Site Provider is not nor does it hold itself out to be a motor vehicle dealer, credit counseling service, bank, or other lender. The Web Site Provider cannot and does not guarantee that all applicants will be approved for a vehicle loan. The Web Site Provider cannot and does not guarantee the terms and conditions of any vehicle loan that you might obtain from the Web Site Provider. You have the sole responsibility to review the proposed terms and conditions of any vehicle loan provided or offered by a motor vehicle dealer or lender, to compare that loan to other loans that may be available from other sources, and to ask the motor vehicle dealer or lender yourself about any question you may have about the proposed terms and conditions of the vehicle loan.
8. Unless otherwise noted, all content appearing on this web site is the property of the Web Site Provider. Copyright © Design19. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this web site so long as the document is used for informational purposes only.
10. Unless otherwise noted, all brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of the Web Site Provider. Unless otherwise, noted, reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by the Web Site Provider. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of the Web Site Provider or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
11. IN NO EVENT WILL WEB SITE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12.This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereto. Venue for any dispute brought under this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in California.